15 Impeccable Hairstyles for Thick Hair to That Look Awesome 2019
Hairstyling is a huge piece of art; especially when it comes to Hairstyles for Thick Hair, this art needs an extra bit of effort.
If you are blessed with thick hair, you do not need to worry about the volume and the addition of texture for your look. The lack of volume becomes a great problem for many of the women with thin hair.
However, you might face a problem when styling your bulky hair. At that time, your thick outrageous hair might misbehave a lot. But I have a great solution for all your problems of Hairstyles for Thick Hair!
Furthermore, different hairstyles suit different face shapes and complexions. With the right bangs or gorgeous layers, you could easily set some beautiful Hairstyles for Thick Hair. Just a bit of a good styling hand and confidence could lead your looks directly to perfection!
15 Excellent Haircuts for Thick Hair to Give You an Awe-Inspiring Look!
As much as we ignore this fact, most women are not satisfied with their looks. You might feel incomplete and bored too with the same haircut. Here, I have some great and trendy Haircuts for Thick Hair!
No wonder that Hairstyles for Thick Hair is the hardest thing to manage. But all it takes is the right choice! So, prepare yourself to witness some awesome Haircuts for Thick Hair to transform you into an ethereal woman!
Medium Angled Cut:
If you have been working a lot through your hair lately, then this hairstyle is perfect to take it slow. It is easier to maintain and extremely beautiful at the same time.
This shoulder-length hairstyle says “no effort at all” in the mornings. Plus, it can also carry a formal look for evenings. Moreover, this medium crop frames your face greatly to highlight your looks.
Layered Cut for Curly Hair:
This is one of the best Hairstyles for Thick Hair, especially thick curly hair. Tired of your poofy curls disobeying you? Well, yeah. After all, how many times could a person straighten them? Then what are you waiting for? Go for something new!
Layers could easily resolve this problem. Moreover, for a smooth look, ask your stylist to crop your curls in different sizes of the layers. Well-cut layers could easily give a nice soft look to your thick curly hair.
Short Hairstyles for Thick Hair:
Short Hairstyle for Thick Hair is not only easy to look after but also gives you an inner confidence. So, if you are looking for a rebellious look, then go for one of the below-listed Hairstyles for Thick Hair:
- Layered Brunette Bob: You might wonder that thick hair, when cut in a lob, would result in a messy look. Well, it’s not really true. A layered bob could minus any extra volume. It also frames your face beautifully. Furthermore, for enhancing it, a brunette bob would be just great!
- Rounded Jaw-Length Bob: This hairstyle is extremely classy. It is cropped in a jaw-length lob. Prefer going with a round shape with highlights for a classier look.
- Messy Bob with Fringy Ends: This hairstyle is an angled bob that is extremely voluminous at the crown of the head and the slant bob is cropped in an angle-shaped ending at the jaw-line. The fringed ends make this hairstyle one of the messiest Haircuts for Thick Hair.
Short Bob with an Undercut:
Looking for a hairstyle with zero maintenance? This sleek bob is perfect for you then! This neck-length lob is cropped in a “pyramid shape” which gives an amazing look for thick hair.
Furthermore, this look is seen on the gorgeous Jenna Dewan Tatum. Also, try to highlight the ends of your hair with a caramel or light brown hue.
Medium Shags for Thick Hair:
This hairstyle is one of the best choices for women who are looking for Hairstyles for Thick Coarse Hair. All you need to do is crop your hair into medium-sized shags.
Moreover, make sure to keep your hair wavy so the ends prominently fall out. This shaggy cut is also seen on the pretty Rosie-Huntington Whiteley on her blonde wavy locks.
Long Hairstyles for Thick Hair:
No doubt, as much as long hair is difficult to manage, it looks as elegant and wonderful. Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair is great if it is well-managed and beautifully done.
Consider the following Haircuts for Thick Hair that is very informative for managing your beautiful locks:
- Long Thick Layered Hair: Most people think that long hair is hard to carry. Then why not make it simple! Try to add long layers to your thick locks. This will make the ends look light and soft. Moreover, try adding a blond hue to your sweeping layers.
- Flowy Layers with V-Cut for Long Hair: The most loved thick hair is that with waves or curls. Especially when it is natural. So, give your natural wavy hair a V-cut/long layered cut, so the waves cascade down beautifully.
- Long Layers with Blunt Bangs: This hairstyle gives your hair a light look and minus all the extra volume of your thick hair. The loose wavy hair is cropped in layers with blunt bangs framing the face. This hairstyle suits best on women with round faces. Moreover, blunt bangs also work nicely for women with thick noses.
Short Bob with Chocolate Shade:
Looking for something short with a classy look? Then this is a great choice for Short Haircuts for Thick Wavy Hair. Its short bob framing the face is blended with a dark shade of chocolaty hue. Also, the messy chopped layers make the haircut loveliest.
Swooping Sexy Bob:
If you are looking for Hairstyles for Thick Frizzy Hair, then this hairstyle should be your major priority. Give your hair a shaggy bob cut or shoulder-length layered cut.
This is the perfect way to cope up with the volume and texture of your hair. Furthermore, spice up the look by highlighting the swooping layers with a honey blond hue. This would surely give you an adorably sexy look!
Layered Bob with Side Bangs:
Many of the Hairstyles for Thick Hair needs extra attention for better grooming. This hairstyle has the same case. Side part your long bangs and set them neatly with a hairspray or some other product.
In addition to giving a long layered cut, also make sure to ask your hair stylist to keep the top long and the bottom short and light. Also get yourself encouraged by having a look at Cindy Crawford.
Medium Hairstyles for Thick Hair:
Medium Hairstyle for Thick Hair has diverse varieties of styling and cuttings. Here, I have some beautiful Haircuts for Thick Hair. Also, keep an eye on the color blending of your hair.
- Layered Front with Shoulder-Length Bob: This elegant bob is trimmed in layers at the front and a straight crop at the back. The sides are sectioned neatly for an angled cut. Also, the most important part for thick hair is the textured ends. So, also make sure to keep that in mind.
- Medium Layers with Flipped Ends: Are you looking for something traditional as well as classy? Then this is it! Simply flip out the ends of your sleek long bob. Keep in view the cinnamon brown hair color for this hairstyle.
- Feathered Layers for Thick Straight Hair: The greatest advantage of thick hair is that in Hairstyles for Thick Hair, you never have to worry about the lack of volume. Keep this style simple and straight. Also, the feathered cut would give an edgy look. Go with an icy blond color like that of Cara Delevingne.
Mid Length Blond Shags:
Mostly, the purpose of Haircuts for Thick Hair is to thin out the hair look. A shaggy haircut is the best way for this. Furthermore, ask your stylist to crop the layers in different sizes for a deeper look.
Now, the most attractive part here is the color you want to add. Want something unique? Try the opalescent blonde color. This elegant color is a blend of gray, purple, light blue and platinum blond. Shocking, right? Well, it is shocking, but absolutely amazing at the same time. Make sure to try this color if you are looking for something rebellious!
Subtly Highlighted Bob with Feathered Cut:
For beautiful Hairstyles for Thick Hair, all you need to do is to set a proper hand on styling. Also, the choice of colors influence your look by a thousand times.
Trim your hair in a jaw-length bob with the ends folding inwards. Give it a sandy blond shade for an impossibly sexy look just like the dazzling Reese Witherspoon.
Short and Textured Natural Look:
Hairstyles for Thick Hair like these are not only easy to maintain, but also a lot cheaper. The greatest advantage of short hair; not a lot of hair treatment is needed. Also, not a lot of cutting is needed to pay every now and then for a trim.
But the only requirement here is your natural beauty. If your hair is naturally healthy and thick, then no need to worry! Just a simple cut and you can ease back for a long time. A feathered bob is the best way to have a low maintenance yet classy look.
So, if you are tired to keep paying for trims and maintenance, try this look and dazzle around!
Mid-Length Layers with U-Cut:
This hairstyle is a great example of a natural and soft look. Go with cropping your hair in a U-shape look. For a warmer look, give your hair subtle curls. This look is also advantageous to give “old vintage” vibes.
Moreover, if you want to go with a simple yet sophisticated color for your hair, then try the hair shade similar to Natalie Portman’s medium-brown color. Also, an addition of blond babylights to this would be an excellent idea!
Tousled Brunette Hairstyle for Thick Hair:
When thick hair starts acting heavy, it gets the hardest to handle. No hair product can handle heavy hair in its style. This problem is easily solved by a layered cut.
Medium locks with different sizes of layers give your thick hair a much lighter and soft look. Moreover, if you need a nice look for a beach day, go for a brunette hair color. Also, this color has its own elegance and charm.
“The brunette phase just came about because I was fed up with this ‘Blonde Angel Image’. The rebel in me demanded a new color.” –Magdalena Neuner.
So, go for a rebel! Go for a brunette!
Curled Ringlets for Thick Hair: (Bonus)
If you are blessed with long thick locks, then you should absolutely try curls on it. Curly Hairstyles for Thick Hair is simply elegant.
Use a large curling rod for giving your locks a heavily textured and beautiful curled look. In fact, thick hair is the best at carrying curls, so why not try the easy part!
Moreover, for a sassy look, try Zendaya’s bronzed highlights. Her bronzed highlights with subtle curls are just amazing!
These Hairstyles for Thick Hair are surely the trendiest and amazing ones. The only problem that women with thick hair face are to manage the bulky and massive volume. Surely, you have got all the solutions for your problems!
Women with thin hair understand what a blessing thick hair is! Except for these Hairstyles for Thick Hair, you also need to care about the shampoos and conditioners you use according to your hair texture.