Beautiful and Simple Flat Knot Bracelet Weave
A 20 cm piece of rope, folded in half with a bead pin, leaving a buckle in the head. Use another rope about 1.5 meters long to pass the length from the main axis through the sides.
1. As shown in the figure, the rope on the right side is bent to the left, and the rope on the left is pressed against the rope bent on the right side, passing under the main axis, and then passing through the circle formed on the right side. Tighten the two ends and force them together.
2. Conversely, use the rope on the left to bend, then use the rope on the right to press the rope that is bent on the left side, pass under the main axis, and then pass through the circle formed on the left side. Tighten the two ends and force them together.
3. 1 and 2 alternate, repeat the weaving until the appropriate length is programmed. (Determining the length of the braid according to the size of the wrist, you can try it on your hand.)
4. After determining the length of the hand strap, cut off the remaining thread ends on both sides and burn it with a lighter to prevent off-line. The main axis does not move.
5. Put the beads on the spindle line as a button. I use a pendant in the shape of a lotus.
6. After the beads are worn, leave a suitable distance and then knot them.
7. The remaining two small tails are divided into two phoenix knots.
8. After the phoenix knot is done, cut off the tail and burn it with a lighter.
9. Such a nice and simple flat knot bracelet is ready.
10. The color is very beautiful!
Here are three bracelet weaving video tutorials